Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Val Dosta Visit!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Val Dosta Visit!

My mom, the boys, and I came to visit my sister-in-law Jackie and her wonderful family for a few days! This is Hank's sister who lives right next door to my in laws! We brought Tres to spend an entire week with his best buddy and cousin, Donny-Mack. He is so happy... but it's kinda sad cause he wants absolutely nothing to do with his old mom now that we're here! :( That's me... sad! But, I'll make it, cause he is just playing him silly! Jackie has a week full of adventures planned. They are going bowling, to see the Ant Bully, and to Wild Adventures (a local theme park with a water park). So he's gonna be so stinkin busy he's not gonna have time to miss us or home!

We have had a whirlwind couple of days. We got here yesterday (was it just yesterday?) and spent the day watching the boys play and looking at some Boemer/Brown pictures (some of which I am bringing home and will hit the blog soon!). That was fun. Some of these pictures are turn of the century and look like they came straight out of old movies or something. Very cool! I am even coming home with a small vial of Estee Lauder perfume, that Hank's paternal grandfather bought for his grandmother for an anniversary in 1975!! She never opened it or used it because she considered it so special! Pictures, soon, I promise!

Today, we hit Hobby Lobby and bought some beads, so I could share my newest hobby with my nieces. Then we hit the mall, where my Mom decided to spend some money on me and bought me some new clothes for our trip to Denver! Thank you, Momma. You are a blessing and I am so glad you came with me! Delaney stayed with me and Mom and since her birthday is coming up, I let her do her own birthday shopping. Let me tell you, shopping for girls is so much fun!! It was so much fun to watch her try on clothes and decide what she liked best. Then we found Tres and Donovan matching Cars outfits and Donny-Mack a Power Ranger shirt like Tres so they could be 'sames-ies' as Jackie calls them!

After the boys settled in tonight, the girls and I spent a couple of hours making jewelry. We even made Grammy a beautiful set to enjoy, that is, if she ever comes home! We miss you guys!

We are heading back home tomorrow (minus Tres) so that I can re-pack for the trip to Denver. I'm getting excited!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home