Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Things I want to rememeber about Tres (age 3):

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Things I want to rememeber about Tres (age 3):

- He calls sneezing "God Bless You-ing"
- He refers to the vacuum cleaner as 'Smooky'
- He loves to help me cook, clean, etc., although he really just adds to the work!
- He likes to teach Bryant anything. "This is yellow, Bryant. Yellow."
- He gives hugs and kisses so freely!
- He still thinks that if I kiss it, it's all better.
- He burned his finger on my flat iron, and now if you tell him something is hot, he backs away.
- He smiles constantly!
- He loves to eat popcorn in bed.
- He is ALMOST potty trained!
- His memory is phenominal.
- He refers to all babies, as 'little like my baby brother Bryant Boemer."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home