Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Growing up ...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Growing up ...

So, I'm a little sad today. Last night, Bryant slept in a big boy bed for the first time. We had brought a twin matress into his room and put sheets and a comforter on it to get him used to the idea. But I really wasn't going to make the transition until after he turned two. So last night, I went to put Bryant into his crib, and he said, "No, mama!" And pointed to the matress. I asked him if he wanted to sleep there, and he said, "Yeah." So I prayed over him, tucked him in, and told him if he got up he would have to sleep in his crib. Within minutes, he was sound asleep, and didn't make a peep until 7 this morning, when I saw his bedroom door open and his head pop out. When he saw me looking at him, he went back into his room and slammed the door!! I think he thought I would put him in the crib! Too funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home