Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Let the Wrapping Begin

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, December 05, 2005

Let the Wrapping Begin

So I started wrapping presents last night. I wrapped for an hour and a half and didn't feel like I made a dent in the pile of stuff in my closet! But I am determined to be able to walk into my closet again! I have to lean over to get my clothes down or hang them up right now, and that is no longer acceptable!! I wrapped stuff for my side of the family and some for Hankie. I haven't even started on the stuff for the boys yet! And I think I made a boo-boo! Since we are doing Christmas in Nashville with Hankie's parents, I went a head and sent the majority of their stuff to Nashville early... unwrapped! So it looks like I will be spending all of Christmas Eve wrapping away, just like Santa's elves!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

i wrapped a few things this weekend myself... maybe i can keep darcy away from em.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Danielle B. said...

I am soo sad...I haven't even finished decorating the tree! I got it up and since it was a pre-lit tree, I guess I didn't see the need to put the stuff on the tree that fast. So, I haven't even started wrapping! I still need to buy some gifts! Uhhh! No time. I need more hours in the day!

2:59 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I wrap all my presents as soon as I get home with them.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

Wrap? I have not even had time to start buying! As soon as this play is over I will be hitting the stores. my wrapping may consist of a box on the purchase bag........

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home