Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Tres Scissor-hands

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Tres Scissor-hands


I know it's kind of hard to see what he is doing, but this is Tres on Saturday. We did some arts and crafts with the boys and we let Tres try using his safety scissors for the first time. He loved it, and it kept him occupied for about a half hour! He shredded a piece of construction paper!! It never even had a chance! Now he likes to 'help' me wrap. I just give him my scraps of wrapping paper, and I know he'll be occupied for hours! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle B. said...

Sounds like fun! You should try drawing a christmas tree like a triangle and then box at the bottom for the base, then let them glue stick pretzels on the outline of it. I did it with my class and they loved it. It makes great refrigerator art!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home