Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Pictures?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Pictures?

Does it really bother people that I post pictures of my kids in their diapers sometimes? I scanned back over the last months worth of posts, and there are minimal pictures of them in diapers. These are not the first comments I have had about it. I just simply think my kids are cute, and will continue to post pictures of them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle B. said...

I don't mind pictures of them in diapers either. I will only speak from my own personal experience and that is I really hate the pictures that my mom has of me in the buff or running around without clothes on. I guess I didn't like clothes back then or something, at least that is what my mom says.

5:27 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I don't mind diaper pictures.
I personally just don't like naked baby pictures, at least the ones that show stuff.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home