Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Little Comedian

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Little Comedian

I know I'm posting a lot, but I need to catch up! So last Friday, Tres was looking for Hank to get home from work.
He asked me, "Where's daddy, mom?"
"He's at work baby, but he'll be home soon."
He thought for a second, "Is his boss gonna let him go?"
Trying not to laugh at the image of Hank's managers holding him hostage, I said, "Yes, Tres. Daddy will be here soon."
To which he replies, "Well, I'lllllll beeeeee!"

Where does he pick up this stuff? He makes me laugh so much! He truly is a joy of a boy. What a treasure. He is learning to put on his own clothes. He likes to help me cook. He is so polite!! And his toys live inside the private walls of his mind, and I believe to him, they are real. Anyway, I could go on and on, but I won't. I'll just say, I love Henry John Boemer, III so stinkin much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home