Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The Bug That Never Ends!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The Bug That Never Ends!

So I know I have been a slacker when it comes to blogging lately! So sorry! We had a very long and messy week last week. It started on Halloween night. Tres had a very bad accident just before we went out to get candy (so bad he had to change costumes). I blew it off as his last molar coming through since he was acting fine. But early Tuesday morning, Hank woke me up and asked me to take Bryant to my Mom's early because he had been up and down all night with an 'upset' stomach. So I headed down the hall to get Bryant and before I could even get to his door, I smelled it: vomit. He was so pathetic. His crib was COVERED in it, and he was just laying there lathargically looking at me with his puppy dog eyes. I grabbed him out of there, quickly got him into the tub, called in to work, and stripped his bed. By that time, Tres woke up and he had had another accident. That's how the day went for me. Throw up, diahrea, clean up. I was fine. I even returned to work on Wednesday, but by that afternoon, I was feeling so bad. By 9 pm I was in the same boat as the boys. It took us until Saturday to completely get rid of all symptoms. I disinfected, scrubbed, aired-out, washed sheets, blankets, washed hands, and all that fun stuff the whole time! I kept everyone home from church on Sunday morning too, because I just couldn't take a chance that we would get sick again! Plus, I didn't want my little guys to be carriers! So that's where I was!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home