Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Such a good weekend!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Such a good weekend!

It was so nice to get away! It made me miss my kids and my husband, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself! We stayed up way to late, and ate WAY WAY too much! So I don't have to type it twice, go check out the details on the 'el blog:

'el music group blog

I did pick up a couple of Christmas presents while we shopped. And one night, Tonnie and I stayed up so late talking in bed. It reminded me of our teenage years. And we worked on new music all the way home! The music we are going to do on our next album is going to be so good!!! So exciting. Anyway...

We have trick-or-treating tonight. My parents never let me do it when I was young. I let my boys go, but just explain to them that this is for fun. We get to play dress up and get some candy! So Spider-man and Spot are excited about that tonight! I'm gonna try to paint a doggy nose on Bryant... we'll see how that goes! I am sure to post pictures tomorrow! For now, go enjoy all the pics I put on the
'el blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home