Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Tag! You're it!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Tag! You're it!

Okay, so no one actually tagged me, but I thought it would be fun to do and to tag others. Here's how it works. When you are tagged you must post 10 interesting and little known facts about yourself. Then tag 5-10 of your blog buddies!

Here are my little known and interesting facts:

1. I went to Hawaii when I was 6 months pregnant with my second child. Not just for a vacation... but for the Alabama v. Hawaii game!
2. I have a purple rose tatoo on my lower back.
3. My date to my senior prom would not dance with me!! And I paid for everything!
4. I like to watch "Making The Band."
5. I dressed up like Mary Catherine Gallagher (a character from SNL portrayed by Molly Shannon) when I was a junior in college. I looked A LOT like her.
6. All of my friends in college wanted to date my younger brother, and that disturbed me!
7. I won Miss Congeniality in 2 pageants.
8. I grew up on a farm and my favorite pet was a calf we had to bottle feed.
9. My all-time favorite movie is "Seven Brides For Seven Brothers."
10. I like to dance in the kitchen when no one is around!

2 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

I did it! I could have done a lot more, that was fun. Thanks for the idea!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I did it too. I could have kept going as well.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home