Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: See Ya!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

See Ya!

I forgot to post this the other day! After our ER trip, I was pulling throuhg McD's to get the boys some dinner cause it was after 8. So I pull into the inner drive-through and wait. I sat there for about 3 minutes and then a car pulled up at the outer drive-thru and pulled around. When I saw the second car pull up and heard them start to place their order, I began to wonder if maybe the inner one was out of order. So I said, "Excuse me." No answer. "Excuse me." That's when the wonderful drive-thru person answered me. "You'll have to hold on. I'm only one person." I was shocked cause I HAD been holding on for going on 5 minutes now. "Well, I've been sitting here for several minutes and just saw 2 cars go around, so I thought maybe this was out of order." "I'm only one person," he says with attitude. That's when the day started catching up with me. "Well since you're so busy, I guess I can go somewhere else." Then he said the words that made my blood boil: "See ya!" I nearly burned rubber pulling around McDonalds and pulling into a parking spot next to the drive-thru. As I am getting out of my van and un-buckling my freshly-glued baby from his seat, the drive-thru guy hangs OUT OF THE WINDOW and starts yelling at me, "I'm only one person!" To which I calmly said, "That doesn't give you a right to be rude. I want to speak to your manager." He smirks at me and says, "It won't do you any good." Then I say, barely keeping my composure, "Regardless, I want to speak to him." I went inside to a waiting manager, and explained the situation. I told him that I work in customer service, and would NEVER get away with being rude to people for no reason. He asked me what I was going to order and gave me to happy meals, and as I was pulling away, I saw the manager talking to the drive-thru guy. Who knows what happened, but I just was fed up with rudeness!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

Which McD's was it? Hope it wasn't 119.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home