Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The End of an Era

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

The End of an Era


I'm a little sad to say that Tres has switched his allegiance from Buzz Lightyear to Spiderman! Here is a conversation I had with him last night in the car:
Tres: Where's Buzz, Mom?
Mom: I don't know. Aren't you Buzz?
Tres: No, I'm not Buzz. I'm Spiderman.
Mom: You are? What happened to Buzz?
Tres: He's at home.
Mom: Is Bryant Buzz?
Tres: No, Mom. Bryant is XR (another space ranger on the Buzz Lightyear cartoon).
Mom: Is Daddy Buzz?
Tres: No Daddy is Booster (another space ranger).
Mom: And you aren't Buzz?
Tres: No, I'm Spiderman now.
Mom: Ok. So what happened to Buzz?
Tres: He's asleep.
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

Too Cute.
I like buzz better than Spider man- but Spider Man seems to be the trend for now...

Maybe he'll go back to buzz later.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

CUTEST Spiderman I ever saw!!!

6:50 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

This cracks me up...He's such a ham!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home