Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: I didn't mean to... but I lied!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, October 03, 2005

I didn't mean to... but I lied!

That's right! I promised you guys pictures from this past weekend, and I don't have any! We need some new batteries in the digital camera, and I just didn't think to pick up the regular camera and snap some pictures of the madness! There were 12 people at our house on Friday night! It was loud and crazy, but fun! Let me just paint you a picture. The older kids were in our den playing X-box. Tres and Donovan were in his room watching Robots and playing with all his toys. Bryant was walking around with his entourage (the older girls, Delaney and Maggie) and the adults were watching TV in my bedroom and cooking dinner. After we ate dinner, the girls loaded up and went to the mall for an hour and then to Kohls for an hour. Then we came home.

I'm not sure what exactly is up with Bryant, but he has woken up the past few nights and not been able to go back to sleep for a while. I'm putting in a call to the nurse. In fact, Valerie just called me and told me she had to console him and rock him to sleep for his nap, which is odd for my little guy. Usually he is ready for sleep.

Tres is a bundle of energy these days! He told me 2 times yesterday that he wanted to be Spiderman for Halloween. So Hank and I got him a costume that has built in little muscles! He is so excited about it!

Church was really good yesterday. Pastor Danny taught on Ephisians 4:19. It was some good stuff! How to stay away from the path that leads to sin. It opened my eyes to things to look out for.

I guess that's about it. Except to say ROOOOLLLLLLL TIDDDDDDEEEEE! What a great game! Hank said it was one of the best he has ever been to. So Nicole, I'm so sorry about your team, but mine won, so that's good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

hahaha... i enjoyed our conversation today!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home