Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: CDs are in!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

CDs are in!

I just want to let everyone know that the 'el CDs and T-shirts are in! We got them just in time for the women's retreat! Literally... they were delivered to me, 30 minutes before I left to head to women's retreat this past Monday! If you want one, just let me know! I hope this doesn't sound conceited, but I am so pleased with it! God showed us favor in this entire situation. Not only do we have a phenominal looking product, but the sound is awesome too. And He did it all for way less than most people get it done! Thank you God!

Psalm 66:1-2 [Message]
"All together now-- applause for God! Sing songs to the tune of His glory, set glory to the rhythms of His praise."

1 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

I most definately want one. Just let me know how much I owe you. You can bring it with you today when you pick up the baby from Crystal's and I'll give you a check. I'm soooo excited.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home