Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Boemer Boys Adventure!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Boemer Boys Adventure!

Last week, while I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off, my boys got to go on their first adventure without mom & dad! My wonderful in-laws volunteered to keep them for us. And then asked if they could take them to visit Hank's sister Jackie Welborn and her family in Val Dosta, GA. After much talk, debate, and prayer I was ready to let them go. That was a hard decision for this mommy. Especially to send my 1 1/2 year old momma's boy. Tres I wasn't as worried about... but Bryant doesn't do much without us! Well, all my worry was for nothing! They had a complete blast with their cousins Ryan(11), Delaney(9), Maggie(8), and Donovan(3). Bryant had not seen his aunt or cousins since he was 4 months old, so they got a taste of my little monster! :) The Boemers said that his feet rarely hit the floor! Maggie and Delaney were his little mommies, and played with his constantly. Tres played with his 'favvvvorite' cousin 'Donny Mac,' and his 'big' cousin 'Rye-rye' let them play with G.I. Joe. They made it home safe and sound and with all kinds of goodies from their adventure.

We get to see them again this weekend! The Welborn clan is coming to visit! Ryan and Jamie (his dad, not me!) will be going with Hank and the Boemers to the game. Jackie and her girls, and me and my boys are gonna go do something fun... maybe Recreation Station over on 280 and CiCi's Pizza. Those are pretty kid friendly places! I would love to go shopping, but how reasonable would that be with two 3-year-old, and a 1 1/2 year old? I'm sure I'll take a gazillion pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home