Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Very First Sleepover!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Very First Sleepover!


Last night, Tonnie's little boy Luke came over and spent the night! Tres was so excited all day to play with him! I went and picked him up and we stopped and got Little Ceasars. Then we picked Bryant up and headed home. Picking up pizza was a wise decision! They ate immediately, then trotted off to play in Tres's room.... Luke followed by Tres followed by Bryant. The 3 muskateers! There were a few squabbles, but nothing major! I actually got to clean out closets while they played. And had time to clean the kitchen floor, vacuum, and organize Tres's toys while they entertained one another! After I got Bryant to bed, the boys played some more. Then about 8:30, I got them into PJ's, popped them some popcorn, tucked them in and turned on 'Robots.' I thought for sure they would be wiped out before the credits rolled, but I was wrong. Hank fell asleep though! After 'Robots,' we put in 'Buzz Lightyear of Star Command' and that seemed to do the trick. They were asleep by 11:30. and I fell into bed at 11:31! I know the boys had fun. Luke told me today that Tres was his best friend. And Tres won't stop talking about his 'buddy' Luke! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home