Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Words To Live By:

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, September 30, 2005

Words To Live By:

"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me, and 90% how I react to it."

That is mostly for myself. I am really trying to work on my reactions. People can always tell if I have a problem with something, or dislike something. I just can't hide some things. But I am working on my reactions!

Well, gang, I will not be posting this weekend! I will have a house F-U-L-L! Hank's parents will be in town. As well as his sister, Jackie, her husband Jamie, and their four kids, Donovan, Maggie, Delaney, and Ryan. So there will be 12 people at my house! It should be fun though! I made up all the beds last night and it looks like everyone should be comfortable. I am going to the store after I get off work today to buy 10 tons of food to feed this gang! :) I really am looking forward to this! I should have some pictures to share on Monday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

I forgot that was this weekend! WOW girl no wonder you were busy this morning...having to prepare. With the whole reaction thing, I have the same problem. My face gives away any feeling or emotion I am having and people notice it...trust me! I don't mean to make the expressions though so I never know when I am doing one ):

12:38 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Poor Hanky... he's going to be so disappointed when Alabama gets their booty spanked by the GATORS!!!!!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I hang my head in shame.... what happened to my team!?!!??! It was horrible... There was no TEAM on the field... nobody could get it together... I'm in shock. I'm ready to take my beatin Mr. Hank. Go ahead let em rip!

9:19 AM  
Blogger hb4bama said...

There was ONE team on the field.......The Crimson Tide

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home