Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Over Where?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Over Where?

So, I guess I am raising a true Southern gentleman! Tres is now dragging out all of his syllables. "Mama, it's over thaaarrreeee!"

He also still says, "He bout..." instead of "How about."

He also begins sentences that usually start with "I" with "me." "Me want a fruit snack!"

He also likes for his Mommy & Daddy to be proud of him. He said this to Hank the other day, "I don't want to disappoint you, Daddy." These kinds of things break my heart! I always reassure him, that no matter what Mommy & Daddy will always love him and will be proud of him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Awe.... sweet!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home