Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Light on Labor Day!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Light on Labor Day!

Yesterday, I got a little taste of what life will be like once I am working part-time. I got up and made breakfast for the boys and Hank, then loaded the dishwasher and started some laundry. After Hank left, the boys and I played for a little while. Then I put them both down for a nap. When they woke up, they had lunch and we got ready and headed to Old Navy. We met my mom & Jennie there. I opened an Old Navy account since I have 2 rapidly growing boys!! And found some deals for Tres, who just recently jumped from a 2T to a 4T, so needless to say, he was wearing some belly shirts, and really tight shorts! He is about to turn 3 and is a whopping 40 pounds already! May not seem like a lot just reading it, but try carrying him around for any length of time! Then we headed over to Mom & Dad's and grilled with them. We had some steak, shrimp, potatos au gratin, salad, bread, and strawberry shortcake for "bessert."
I borrowed a few DVD's from them and we headed home. I watched 'Hide & Seek.' It was a tense movie and that little girl kind of creeps me out... but it was good just the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home