Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Expert Juggler

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, August 01, 2005

Expert Juggler

That's what I feel like I should put on my resume sometimes. Juggle this person's schedule and that one. Run here... then run there. Go to church... cook a meal for someone else's family. Spend more time cleaning and straightening than actually visiting with or playing with my children.

I think most of this is stress talking though. Everything is just sort of piled in on me these past few weeks. After we get done recording this week, maybe things will calm down.

Until that time, please PLEASE, pray for me. I don't want to take out my stress and frustration on my family and friends!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

well if you were in the circus it might work for ya

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home