Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Ross Dress For Less

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Ross Dress For Less

I am going to be a frequent visitor at this store once it opens in Alabaster! I went to the one over on 280 for the very first time, and I loved it!!! Hank let me get 2 suits and a really cool shirt for upcoming singing engagements. We spent LESS THAN $60! Can you believe that. Both suits are name brand and fully lined. The shirt is silk. I love it!! I also saw a Liz Claiborne purse that I really wanted, but didn't get. I will definitely be hitting that store often!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

There's one up by the mall too!

9:39 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I love Ross...The first time I had ever shopped at one was in LA. They seem to be everywhere there. There was one only a few blocks from our house, next to the Home Depot where D worked. I would go & get new journals there.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home