Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: I Did It!!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

I Did It!!

I got home from work and picking up Bryant and started the cleaning whirlwind!! I thought about not doing SEVERAL times... but the desire to have a clean house again won over!! I immediately fixed supper (actually tacos) and set them in high chairs with a cartoon on (a very good sitter if you have to get some things done!). I got their rooms done... sheets changed, toys sorted and organized, clothes put away. I then put them both in the tub. After they were scrubbed and playing, I ran back and forth between cleaning the kitchen and making sure they didn't drown one another! Ha! Once they were done, they went and messed up Tres's room playing, which was to be expected. While I scrubbed their bathroom. Then I moved into the kitchen and completely finished it!

Sidenote: I was impressed with myself by this point, because I was SO DARN TIRED!

Then I put Bryant to bed, and sat down for a quick bite to eat. Just long enough to watch "Kill Reality," which I will now be hooked on. I called Crystal to make sure she was watching it too, while I cleaned Tres's room back up. Then I went into my bedroom... changed sheets, put clothes away, dusted. Then I sprinkled some deodorizer on the carpet (cause I like the smell!) and vacuumed the entire house!

The only thing I didn't get to do before Hank got home was spot clean the hall carpet.

I was so exhausted by the time Hank got there, we barely said Hello before I fell asleep! So much for romance!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

The next time you have this buzz of energy with the desire to clean, come to my house. I use to be that way. That person has been asleep for a long time. I'm hoping after I have that surgery she wakes up.

8:50 PM  
Blogger native-nc said...

You deserve a BIG pat on the back! You go girl!! ( Sorry I know that was cheesy but it's late).

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home