Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Tres... almost 3

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Tres... almost 3

Tres came into my office today and told me, in a very sad and forlorn voice, "Mama, you forgot my birthday today." I'm not sure why he thinks today is his birthday. I tried telling him that his birthday is in September, but he won't have it. He's a funny kid.

Most days, he pretends he is Buzz Lightyear. I have to be part of the Space Ranger team, as well as Bryant and Daddy. Yesterday, he kept saying "Rangers ready?" And spreading his arms out and pretending to fly.

He woke up this morning, and came into our bedroom and said, "Look, Daddy!! It's our sunny day!"

This past Friday, I took the boys over to my parent's house to swim after work. My Mom and Dad got in the pool with Tres while I got ready and put Bryant to bed (it was 7). When I came outside, my mom said, "Woohooo! Sexy Mama!" She was just kidding, obviously! Then Tres says, "Yeah, that's my mama. She's sexy. My sexy mama." I laughed so hard! He is such a funny kid, and I feel so blessed to have him! He hugs and kisses so easily. He is quick to ask forgiveness when he is in trouble. And he responds to correction.

Thank you Lord for my Tres-man!! Bless this little guy tremendously. Thank you for his future. Thank you for the plans you have for him. Guide his steps, Lord. Guard his heart. When he realizes that not all hurts can be cured with a kiss from Mommy... please help him to turn to you! Help me as his parent, to teach him Your ways! God, what a tremendous and honorable task Hank and I have. Thank you! Thank you! For this blessing you have given us.

1 Comments:

Blogger native-nc said...

Love those candid comments! Priceless!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home