Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Dentist

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Dentist

I went to the dentist yesterday to get a permanant crown put on. That's why I didn't post, after that was done, I just didn't feel up to it! Anyway, I learned something interesting from him (he is also my friend, so we were talking about stuff). My dentist said the lady who drove her car into the Cahaba River was a patient of his at the end of last year. He said she used to bring her baby in with her, and leave him screaming out in the hall while she just sat there waiting on the dentist. He also told me that she quit coming, because he refused to prescribe any more pain medication to her. I seriously hope they screen her for drugs. If she is innocent, she has all of my sympathy. I could not imagine loosing my children like that!!! But if she was not in her right mind and she made the decision to put her children in a car with her regardless, she needs to be held responsible.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I don't know...I've just had a bad feeling about that situation. I hope I'm wrong.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

i've been out of the loop... I remember the accident but haven't heard anything else about it since then... somebody wanna fill me in??

2:47 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

From the very first moment they started airing this I had a very bad feeling about the situation. I feel that there is foul play in this on her part. I hope not. I just hate the way those babies had to suffer before they died.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home