Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Up In The Air

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, July 15, 2005

Up In The Air

Well, a lot of things COULD happen this weekend... but I'm not sure what actually WILL happen this weekend. Hank and the boys may go to Nashville again. One of Hank's best friends will be in town with his wife and baby. And Hank hasn't seen him in, oh, goodness, I would say 3-4 years or so. Before we got married, I think. So anyway, Joe and his family will be in Nashville to get their little girl dedicated and he called and asked Hank to come. I have to be here for choir on Sunday morning, so if he goes, he would be by himself. He says he wants to take both boys if he goes. If that happens, I don't know what I would do! It isn't very often that a chance for a quiet night comes along these days. I've thought about calling friends, but then I think better of it... I may just use the time to clean my house, read a good book, take a bubble bath... maybe go see a movie BY MYSELF!! But it might not even happen. Something that has to happen this weekend: We have to go pick up our new chair!! Yeah! I can't wait!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Well......What did you end up doing?

12:11 PM  
Blogger prftpeace said...

YEAH!! Don't keep us guessing....

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home