Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Sunday

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Sunday

On Sunday, we headed to church. Sunday school was awesome! Pastor Josh talked abour Godly reconciliation and the proper steps to take... what to focus on.... etc. I kept that hand-out. You never know when you might need that! We had a guest speaker at our church, Jeremiah Castille (used to play football for Alabama, and now his two sons Tim and Simeon play). He spoke on Covenant with God, and made a correlation to marriage. It was really good... slightly long and drawn out... but good.
We left just a little early and went and picked up our chair! Yeah!! Then we went and met most of family (minus Tonnie's crew) at Red Lobster to celebrate my Mom's birthday. That was fun. But my kids were ready for a nap, so it was a little bit of a struggle. Once the food got there we were golden!
Then we headed home, gots little boys to sleep... and our chair unloaded! That was funny! I'm definitely not as strong as I like to think I am... so I think I frustrated my husband by not being as much help as he needed! But we managed. Then Hankie went and took some time off from the boys and me to work on the Thomas table he is building. After the boys woke up, we went to Mom's house and swam. The boys love swimming at Grandma's! Then I bathed them there and got Bryant in bed, so Mom and I could play some cards. THat was fun!! We didn't end up leaving until 10:30. So when we got home, we all crashed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

You got to post a picture of your chair in its new home. I'm very anxious to see it.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home