Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Saturday Night

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Saturday Night

I told Hank that I did need a little time off from my men... so Saturday evening, I ended up going to see a movie with my friend Kelly Willis. She and I used to be inseperable!! Jobs, kids, husbands, life in general has changed things, but we still have so much fun when we get together! I had fun Kelly!! We went to the Carmike theater on Lorna Road and saw Fever Pitch with Drew Barrymore and Jimmy Fallon. It was funny and cute, and I liked it! And the best part it, that the movies there are $1.50 for matinees and $2.50 for nights. So it's a deal! Then we went to McAllisters and ate and sat outside and talked for a long time! McAllister's is about to move... but haven't yet, so it was after 9 when we got there, and Pub 261 was just getting warmed up for the night apparently. People were coming and going and yelling and dancing and singing over there... putting on quite a show. Around 10 or so, a lady comes out and hops in her SUV. She comes around the parking lot toward McAllister's (we are sitting out on the patio closest to the doors). We hear her tires screech and she hops the curb!! Then we hear a loud POP followed by a loud hissing noise. Her tire had popped. She continues to pull around, so I hollar towards her rolled down window, "Lady! Your tire is flat!" But she doesn't stop and she pulls onto the road and just keeps going. I'm sure she was driving on her rims. So, there is another reason why I don't drink.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Hhhhmmm...I didn't know the Carmike has cheap movies. I think D & I will have to check that out.

12:00 PM  
Blogger prftpeace said...

http://www.carmike.com/showtimes/dsp_showtimesdetail.aspx?theatrenumber=301123

here....check it out!!

(if this doesn't work let me know...I have the web address for all the Carmike theatres)

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home