Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Thank God for Karl!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Thank God for Karl!

I got my van back today! We had the transmission rebuilt over at Karl Jone's Transmission in Pelham. They did a great job, and if anyone ever needs work done on their transmissions, I encourage you to get an estimate from them. My dad does plumbing work for them and we also send the company trucks to them, so we knew they would treat us fairly. Not only that, but they guaranteed their work for 1 year or 12,000 miles! So far, it seems to drive smoother and easier, and I am super pleased to have my space back! The Camry is a good car, but it felt tee-tiny compared to the van! Now the boys can't reach each other again, and peace can reign in the car (yeah, right!). Now we don't have to buy a new vehicle. Praise the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home