Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Weekend Update with Jamie Boemer

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, June 06, 2005

Weekend Update with Jamie Boemer

Saturday was fun... we got up and slowly got ready, then went over to my parent's house. Hank spent the day down in their basement working on a Thomas Table that he is building for Tres's birthday in September. Mom, Jennie, the boys and I decided to hit the mall. Parisian was having an awesome sale! I got Hankie some short for $10. And I got myself 2 very nice polo-type striped shirts for $8 each. Mom wanted to get both of the boy's feet properly sized at Stride Rite... so she ended up getting them both a pair of shoes. Thank you, Mom! Then we went back to her house. We stopped and picked up some steaks and pork chops on the way. We were going to swim but the sun was going down by then and it was too chilly for me or the boys... so we ended up just grilling out and eating, then heading home.

Oh, one fun note! Tres got choked on a piece of steak at the table and threw up in my hand... Ahhhhh.... the joys of motherhood!

So I spent all of Saturday night/Sunday morning with an 'upset tummy!' Not a fun way to spend a night. We didn't make it to church on Sunday morning and I was really bummed. It was Mission Sunday and there was a guest speaker that Tonnie told me was so good!! Also Hank was supposed to direct the service (he works in the Media Ministry). So he hated to let Pastor Josh down. Anyway, it turned out to be an okay day. I pretty much stayed close to home and throne... if you know what I mean. Hank took both of the boys to a birthday party for our across-the-street neighbors at Pump It Up in Pelham. They had a blast! And I got some rest! (Thank you baby! I love you!). That pretty much did it for us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

hate that you were sick... hope you're feeling better now.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home