Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Banquet Night at Camp Springville 1994

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Banquet Night at Camp Springville 1994


Here is a picture from the same year in All-State Drama. From left to right: Jeremy King, Jamie (Morrison) Boemer, Traci (King) Tidmore, & Matt Tidmore. I think this was banquet night! Jeremy and I decided to go together since we didn't have dates! Right after the drama tour, Israel Jane and I dated until he went to Southeastern Bible College. I know, I know... everybody dated him! Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I remember that dress Traci has on.

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOT EVERYONE thank you very much....almost everyone but not everyone

9:07 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I didn't know you dated izzy!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home