Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Small Blessings

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Small Blessings

I have a little praise report! Hank brought Tres to me at work today, and one of the first things he said to me was "I go to the potty like a big boy and daddy takes me to Toys R Us! Wa Hoo!" Anyway, I made sure to emphasize that if he wet his diaper even once that he did not get the treat daddy promised him. You see, we take him there to play and don't always get him a toy. Anyway, he stayed in the same DRY diaper all day. We potty 4 times and pee-peed every time! The only time he wet his diaper was when he was in Toys R Us... he even pottied before going to bed. I am fully prepared for him to revert back to his diaper ways, but I hope not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home