Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: I love date nights!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, June 27, 2005

I love date nights!

Hank and I went out on our own Saturday night. We had planned this earlier in the week, so I was looking forward to it. Eric (our babysitter extraordinaire!) came early to let the boys get used to him being there before we left. It worked out great for him. We had intentially cut naps short so bed time would come quickly! And it did, so they were fine and Eric got to watch some TV and chill.
Hank and I headed towards Patton Creek. We didn't have any set plans, so we drove around until a restaurant caught out fancy. We ended up at Johny Rockets. It was good and quick, and it was fun. We even got to catch the waiters and waitresses dancing... and make fun of them :). Then we decided not to see a movie. Instead we went to the mall and got his mom's birthday present (can't tell you guys what cause she reads this!). And we also found some other things on sale at the Disney Store (really good sale right now!) for Christmas for the boys and other family members. We went to JC Penney and did a little shopping there... I won't tell you what we got, but we liked it! As we were heading back to where we parked, Hank asked what else I wanted to do. I mentioned I had been thinking of getting a hair cut. So we stopped by Regis to see if they had an opening. They did, and I got my chair chopped!! I'll take a picture tonight and post it! It is so much cooler and easier to fix. Then we went to Haverty's and looked at the chair we ended up buying on Saturday. We also hit the Wal-Mart in Pelham and picked up a couple of things for Christmas off of their clearance aisle. They had everything an additional 50% off! Then we headed home.

I had such a good time, Hankie!! I love it that we are both taking extra efforts with our relationship!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home