Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: I forgot!!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, June 23, 2005

I forgot!!

I totally forgot to tell you guys that I got to see one of my bestest friends last weekend! Traci Tidmore was in town spending time with her dad, and after we each got our kids settled, we met at Brewsters in Alabaster and talked for a couple of hours. It felt so good to talk to her. She is one of the few people that I can be completely unedited with. They are settling in in Huntsville. It has been an adjustment living near family again. She says she is ready for the 'novelty' to wear off, so everyone will quit demanding their time! Hey, I would be doing the same thing!! Love you Traci!! Glad we got to spend some time together!

By the way, I got on to her for being a bad blogger! Maybe it will help??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home