Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Garage Sale- Next Saturday

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, May 13, 2005

Garage Sale- Next Saturday

For some reason, I am very excited about coming to the Music Under the Stars tonight! Thank you Nicole for posting about it! I am also bringing a friend! I think Tres will really like it! But I am most excited about catching up with some old friends! I may even bring some sidewalk chalk... you know, just for old times sake! :)
Anyway, next Saturday, our music group 'el is having a 4 family garage sale to raise money for studio time! I think we are even going to sing a few songs... so come if you can! I think we are going to have it at the shop (The Neighborhood Plumber). I know I have some serious baby stuff to sell... as well as an overstuffed chair that is still great, but has seen better days, a make-up table, a Health Rider, some clothes (women, men, little boys up to 3T), shoes, etc. All of our parents are cleaning out closets and garages to help us out... so you know there is going to be some pretty cool stuff (From Betty Fay-my mom- and Faith Lacey!).
One of our girls, Keri, used to hit the pageant circuit and is going to sell her formal wear... and I think we are going to maybe sale some baked goods too... whatever we get, we are putting towards our CD!! How exciting!

Thank you God for a good turn out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

I think I'm gonna have to come shoppin'!!!

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home