Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Josiah

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Josiah

I know I've posted this request before, but I have felt the Holy Spirit leading me to some pretty serious prayer time for Josiah Atchison. You can visit his dad's (Dan Atchison) Xange site to keep up to date:
http://.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=BroDTA

They have recently had good news about a reduction in the size of the tumor. I am thrilled at this news, but I am standing with Dan and Maria and believing for a COMPLETE and FULL recovery.

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you now and praise You for the works You have done in the Atchisons' lives. Thank you for the miracle of their ministry. Thank you for the miracle of their family. I praise you for the perfect peace and calm you have given them in the midst of this life-storm. And I praise you for the unveiling of Your mighty power. Help Dan, Maria, Josiah, and Ben... as well as their families... to dwell in Your presence. To live in the shadow of Your wing... to find rest, shade, comfort, protection there.

Thank you for giving Josiah a feeling of normalcy in this anything-but-normal time. And thank you for his ULTIMATE and COMPLETE recovery and healing from cancer.

In You mighty name I pray.

Please remember to stand, unwaiveringly, in the gap for this little soldier, Josiah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

I'm in total agreement with you!!

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home