Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Box Lunch

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Box Lunch


Tres spent almost his entire day with me yesterday! He went to Mother's Day Out, then came to work with me. Then we went and picked up Bryant, rushed home... I gave them both a bath, and we loaded up again to head to church. Hank came and got Bryant from me cause he had a runny nose and we didn't want him in the nursery, but Tres stayed and played... then he was my helper at Wal-Mart buying groceries. For being such a good boy... he got a Thomas Lunchbox! Of course we had to pack it this morning and bring it with us! Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Is his new obsession Thomas?

10:02 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Thomas has been a driving force in Tres's play world since he was about 18 months old. I thought he had outgrown it until we took him to Thomas Day Out last month... now he is all about Thomas again!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home