Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Busy-Fun Weekend... so far!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Busy-Fun Weekend... so far!

I went to dinner last night with Nicole. We went to Olive Garden and just chatted and gabbed the whole time! Then I needed to run into the mall for a birthday present for a birthday party in the endless string of them we seem to be getting invited to lately! Anyway, I hit the clearance section at Disney and found something cute for a VERY good price. If you are looking for any birthday/christmas gifts for little girls, they have some really cute stuff in the clearance section.
After dinner, I went home and Hank and I went to Wal-Mart really late. Not for anything specific, but we didn't have the boys (they spent the night at my parents house) and just wanted to do something out of the ordinary. We looked at movies and kids stuff, then we got some ice cream and came home.
This morning, we went and got the boys and headed over to Ashlyn's (my god daughter) birthday party. We staid for an hour or so and then left because I had little cranky butts that needed naps! We went back to mom's, I got Bryant down for a nap, but Tres would not. So he and I headed out to the pool and spent about 2 hours there before anyone else joined us. By the end of the night, my whole family was there eating and swimming. We had steak, salad, potatoes, mac and cheese, all that good stuff!
Tomorrow we have church, then I have practice with 'el... then we will have a family afternoon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Okay first things first... you time on your blog is wrong!!!

2nd... I tried to call you back... well i called the number you last called me from but it went to the neighborhood plumber... oh well... I tried all afternoon to get in touch with matt to ask him if he minded if we went swimming with out him... he said No go ahead... so next time you go... i'll go with you :)

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home