Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Weekends and Mondays

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Weekends and Mondays

For some reason, weekends and Mondays fly by before I can even catch my breath! But such is life I suppose!
We spent the weekend outdoors mainly.
Friday night, Jennifer Jones (Hey Jenn!), Tres and I went to C.L.F. for the Music Under the Stars. We had a really good time seeing people we hadn't seen in forever! Nicole (White) Brock, Anna (Banana), Corey (Burnette) Heath, Amy & Brian Underwood, Tina Howard and on and on! Tres had a good time running around and chasing bubbles.
On Saturday we went to Felicity Goebel's 1st birthday party. We go to church with the Goebels. Also Felicity's mom, Valerie, keeps Bryant for me about 3 times a week. So Bryant LOVES Felicity. They live in the cul-de-sac of our street, and Valerie has joined choir, so I am excited about having a carpool buddy on Sunday mornings! The party was at a park in Calera. The kids loved that. Bryant liked swinging and Tres liked riding his tricycle.
On Sunday, we had church. Then I had practice with 'el for 3 hours. Then we went to a cook-out with the 'Young Married' group. It was fun! Everyone brought kids and/or pets. I got to meet some new couples and hang out with people I don't get to spend a lot of time with! Again, the kids had a blast... and got super dirty!
Mondays are rough... probably just the nature of Mondays. Getting the week organized and started. So I got to post some pics but not blog! SO anyway, now you are all caught up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home