Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Garage Sale Update

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Garage Sale Update

Our group 'el has decided to put off the garage sale for a couple of weeks. We are working on getting people to donate items to it (so if you wanna, please do!). Plus, Tonnie and I... well our kids... got an invitation to a birthday party this Saturday to a friend of ours daughters birthday party. Can I just say... the amount of birthday parties we go to is staggering. With 2 children, I guess I just need to accept it as a fact of life. Either that or hurt a lot of people's feelings! Also, Keri has to go to a wedding... so we postponed it!

3 Comments:

Blogger native-nc said...

Thanks for the info. about tubes & all that jazz! Don't they have to put them to sleep though? My two year old niece has them & they work great.

8:43 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I'm glad you have postponed it. I wanted to come shopping, but we are going to Tannhill Saturday. And I need my money for that. So, keep us posted for when it will be!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

My blog is working now... sorry... crystal had to tell me how to fix it... she knows everything!

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home