Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: $1 Movie

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

$1 Movie

Hank and I just got back from watching Ocean's 12 at the new Amstar Cinema in Alabaster. It was fun to get out kind of spur of the moment. You see, when I went to pick up Bryant yesterday, Valerie looked like she had had a rough day with both kids, so I offered to keep Felicity so they could go see a movie. They returned the favor tonight. Not only was it good for both couples to get out and just be a couple, but it really helped us learn to lean a little! I'm always trying to make sure everyone else is taken care of! Anyway, it was a funny movie. Hank really enjoyed it. Hank is going to be one of the many hitting the midnight showing of the new Star Wars tomorrow night... along with Brett and his posse. I think he'll have fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger native-nc said...

My husband Sam will be watching at midnight too. He loves to be the "first one" to see that kind of movie. Before we had Justus he dragged me to see all of the Lord of the Ring movies, at midnight of course. Love the movies but at midnight I turn into a pumpkin.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home