Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Tres Stuff

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, May 20, 2005

Tres Stuff

Tres has really been coming into his own when it comes to talking, putting thoughts together, and telling stories. One afternoon, I was working and he kept coming in and interupting me. After he had come in 3 or 4 times I said, "Tres, you are really pushing my buttons!" He got this really quizzical, confused look on his face. Then he looked at my computer keyboard and said, "No mama... I not push any buttons!"
I think I've mentioned this one before, he says 'he bout' instead of how about.
And for some reason, when he says no, he adds ah to the end... so it goes something like this:
"Tres, it's time for bed/bath/eat veggies, etc."
"Oh Nooo-ah!"
Kind of like an old school pentacostal preacher!
I often hear him telling his Rescue Heros and Buzz Toys that they have to "be quiet, and listen" and yesterday, I heard him tell them that "The Bible says to be sweet and kind, tender hearted. Amen." We work on Bible verses because I love to hear him say them... there is just such innocence and I want God's principles in my boys' hearts at an early age!
And when he gets excited about something, or is really trying to tell a story, you CAN NOT understand him!
That is my sweetheart!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

thats too sweet

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home