Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Horse Names

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Horse Names

It was so interesting to see the horses names. I read an article in the newspaper on how they came up with names, and it was interesting. The horse that won the Kentucky Derby was named Giacomo, after Sting's son. Some of the names I remember are Flower Alley, Florida Keys, Summerly, Closing Argument, Buzzards Bay, Half Ours, Beernsunshine, and Don't Get Mad.

Anyway, I am going to pull a Crystal here... If you had a race horse what would you name him and why?

I think I would have to have 2 horses for my 2 little guys:

No-No Tres-Man
Bryant's Heart

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

That's a really good question Jamie...I'll have to think about that one & get back to you. :)

9:36 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I think I would have to name my horse, Victoria's Secret!!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home