Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: We've got other fish to fry!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, February 18, 2005

We've got other fish to fry!

Last night, my family all got together to celebrate my birthday with a fish fry at my grandparents house. I have requested this 2 years in a row because I LOVE them! They are always fun and so good! And as usual it was very fun. Loud, crowded, and delicious! We had fish, french fries, baked beans, potatoe salad, hushpuppies, and for dessert lemon pie or chocolate cake... ummmm!
When I got my family home, I put Bryant straight to bed. And headed to Wal-mart to pick up diapers, baby food, etc. By the time I got home, my stomach was NOT feeling so good! So I sat down for a while to see if I had just over-eaten or gotten over-heated or something. THen Bryant started crying. He has been trying to cut his 2 front teeth through on the top for a while and I think we're finally feeling the effecets! I tried to let him fuss it out, then I took him some Tylenol... then I took him a bottle. And nothing settled him down. By this time, I had thrown up and visited the bathroom a couple of other times! So Hank finally told me to go to bed. The following pictures are from Bryant and Daddy's late night play session... I would say they were taken around midnight to 1 am. Then he finally settled down and went to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home