Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: He Made It Squirt!!!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, January 24, 2005

He Made It Squirt!!!

Every night before bathtime, Tres sits on his training potty. It's a little red and blue number that has a removeable tray to dispose of "waste." So every night, we go through the same routine. He gets undressed (or strips himself down... I swear the child loves to be naked!)... then he heads over to his potty. He sits down, and I say, "Now we stick it in... and we squirt!" He usually laughs at me cause I make a big production out of it. Tonight we went through our ritual. And he kept sitting there. I asked him, "Did you make it squirt?" And he said, "Yeah, momma, I did!" But I, of course, did not believe him because he says that every night. But sure enough, when I lifted him up to put him in the tub, there was the littlest puddle of pee-pee you ever did see! I got so excited! I said, "Tres, I am so proud of you! What a big boy you are!" He got this pleased look on his face, and said smugly, "Your welcome, momma."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home