Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Spidey and Tres

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, September 24, 2004

Spidey and Tres

Yesterday, my nephew Luke came to visit Tres and I at the office. Tres has been very attached to a new Spiderman toy he got for his birthday and had brought it to the office with him. When Luke saw it of course, he wanted to play with it. But Tres (who has to be one of the stingiest children I know, even though he's the cutest!) would have no part of it. He even got spanked over it! Anyway, last night, I was saying bedtime prayers with him and trying to get him to repeat after me. I said something like, "Dear God, (pause for repeat) Please help me learn how to share with others." And Tres turned to me on his pillow and said, "No momma! Spidey mine. I don't like it. Share with Luke." I had a very hard time not laughing and trying to get across that God wants us to share and be sweet. Two year olds are tough, but cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home