Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Post Partum Inflation!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, October 08, 2004

Post Partum Inflation!

After I had my first little boy, I was so euphoric and overwhelmed that I was content to overlook the extra pounds I had gained from my pregnancy. Just when I started to get concerned and get back on top of it, I found out I was pregnant with my second little boy. Now that I have had him, and our household has settled into somewhat of a routine, I am looking at what used to be my waistline and wondering how I can loose it with the hectic lifestyle we now lead! There are certain areas of my body I'm sure will never go back to the way they were, but I need to regain some control here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home