Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Starting Point

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Starting Point

I was driving around at lunchtime yesterday, running company errands and listening to an old Avalon CD. A song came on that I remembered and liked called "First Love." I hit repeat a couple of times, singing along. Then, it felt as if God was sitting right next to me, reminding me of who should be my "First Love." He was showing me things in my life over the past 3 years that I had struggled through and asking me... "Why didn't you ask me for help here... or here... or here?" It hit me like a ton of bricks. I've been so busy with the business of every day life and the major changes that sometimes come with it, that I've been neglecting to make Him a part of each decision and situation. I remember as a teenager, having passion and fire for God. Where did it go? I made a committment to God yesterday, and shared it with my husband and family. I want to be the woman of God that He has called me to be. This is my starting point. Right here, right now, at this very moment. I want to be the example of prayer and worship to my husband and children that my parents were to me. God help me. God guide me. God teach me and then use me when You see fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home