Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Carpe Diem

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Carpe Diem



Today I spent the day with a good friend. I am soaking in my time. I know it is only a matter of time now until I won't be able to call up my girls and spend some quality time talking, laughing, and sharing!

It seems like our little family is in a holding pattern... waiting on our home to sell. We've had lots of interest, but no follow through so far. We have determined in our hearts that whatever happens, we, as a family, are resting in our choice to trust the Lord! It's my new motto. I can't say that I trust God and then pull it back when I think that things should go a different way... As if I could do better.

Thank You, God. Thank You for teaching us...scratch that... thank You for teaching ME patience and perseverance. I know You have Hankie, Tres Man, B-Bry, Ava Sophia, and me smack dab in the center of Your will.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I always want to click "like" on blogger posts. So, I "like" this one.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Started to call you on my way home last night.......was thinking about you!!! We need to get together!!!

4:14 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I'm glad you're back!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home