Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Rangers, Ninjas, and Monkeys! Oh My!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Rangers, Ninjas, and Monkeys! Oh My!

I'm slightly ashamed that it is the end of November and I am just now getting around to telling you about our Halloween! To be honest, the past month has been very surreal at times and in fast forward in others.

On Halloween day, we had our first open house and Hank and I hung out at the house that day. But as soon as it was over, we headed over and got the kids and took them trick or treating! So here is our cast of characters for this tale:

Meet Jack, the red Power Ranger (SPD). Tres was uninterested in finding a costume this year and at the last minute dug through our costume bin and pulled this one out!


Storm Shadow is a bad guy in the G.I. Joe saga. Bryant was so excited to find this costume! He had it picked out and hounded us until we bought it a good 3 weeks before Halloween.


And introducing, Ava Sophia as the monkey princess. This picture was taken after we got to my grandmother's house that evening (our traditional first house to trick or treat at). As soon as we got out in the backyard, she took off running around acting like a monkey. I have a handful of blurry pics trying to capture just one of this wild child! She stood still here because she heard a dog barking... she was saying, "You he-ah dat, Mama?"

This year, it was a fun coincidence that Kayla and I had monkey costumes for the little ones! I added a little tutu skirt, necklace, and a bow (which she lost). These little monkey cousins were so cute!


Here are all the cousins and one friend at Grandma's house. Sierra was Dorothy, Luke was a Jedi, and Tyler was the cutest little cowboy.


Then it was candy time!


So these pics are random, but I liked them and wanted to post them! So enjoy!

My beautiful daughter! She loves 'fow-wers!'


Tonnie revisits the past in her 80s-90s inspired costume.


Luke uses the force to keep Grandaddy in line!


Me and Soph as we were trick or treating... it's hard to take pics when your corralling your kids! Smile! Also, we used this opportunity to spy on the other houses that are for sale in our neighborhood! He he! I know I'm sneaky!


At the end of the night, we saw the Zaxby's sign advertising a free kids meal for every costumed child with no other purchase necessary! So we ended our evening with some 'shicken' (a Bryant-sim), then headed home to tally up the loot!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

YAY! A post!

You have to promise me that when you move, you WILL blog at least one entry a week. That's not asking much, I don't think. :)

10:45 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I promised my husband last night that since now we are beginning to get into a semblance of a routine, I would do my best to post more regularly! And I will! Blogger is, after all, my first love! :)

6:14 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

That makes CD very happy Jamie-lee-lou!

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home