Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Our Easter Best

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Our Easter Best

Ava Sophia had a gorgeous dress from the Gymboree clearance rack for $12. I LOVED the way it looked and I thought she looked so cute. At first, she didn't want anything to do with our Easter Parade! It looks like she's telling the paparazzi to go away or something! But she came around and did a little modeling for us!


We always get a 'brother picture' every Easter. And they always end up doing the same thing! Hugs and smiles!! I love my boys. Since I paid full price for those vests at Christmas, we decided that they needed another occassion! Ha! Soph would have been in her's too but her dress was bought after Christmas, so we decided to go with the pink!

Sophia looks like she is just tolerating them here, doesn't she?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I love her dress, Jamie! That was a great find. The photo is a total paparazzi shot!

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home